2023 National Tour de Tush
National Tour de Tush
2023 National Tour de Tush
Whether you ride a road bike, a cruiser, a stationary bike or something in between, hop on and join the ride!
Let's ride to end colon cancer!
May 1 - May 31
Join us from where you are!
Includes an event shirt & medal that will be mailed to
riders at the conclusion of the event
Stacy Zwerdling email@example.com
It is estimated that approximately 153,000 people will be diagnosed with CRC in 2023. Can we raise $1 to represent each of those individuals to increase screening, education and awareness? Let's reach the goal of $153,000!
In addition to funds, we raise awareness as we ride. Ride from May 1 to May 31 from wherever you are. All miles in May count toward our goal and increase awareness of colon cancer.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register - Have fun while staying active!
- Set your mileage goal
- Set your fundraising goal
- You're set to roll!
2. Fundraise - Help raise funds to support colorectal cancer programs!
- Customize your participant page
- Share your story
- Create a Facebook fundraiser
- Earn fundraising incentives
Fundraising is not required but highly encouraged!
3. Participate - Get riding!
- Login or join Strava(it's Free) then connect your Strava account to your Tour de Tush personal page to easily track your mileage. If you're riding indoors with Peloton or the Peloton App, connect your Peloton to Strava and add #TourdeTush to your profile.
- If you don't use Strava, you can manually add your mileage to your personal page
Join the Tour de Tush Strava club to connect with Tour de Tush community. In our club, you can participate in challenges, engage with others, gain motivation, and have some fun! We encourage you to post pictures, ask questions, give kudos to other participants, tell us why you're here and to add some fun
Love the 2023 jersey?
Purchase one here
Not only will you look good, but you will also spread awareness as you ride!
Anyone that rides over 124 miles (1 in 24 develops colon cancer) in the month of May will be entered into a drawing for a custom 2023 Tour de Tush bike jersey.
JOIN US ALONG THE VIRTUAL BLUE MILE
Purchase and customize a sign to be displayed on the Tour de Tush page* to
Celebrate, Honor, and Remember those in our lives affected by colorectal cancer.
*The Tour de Tush Virtual Blue Mile includes all signs from 2022 and 2023
Teams and Walkers
Select A Team:
Reducing the financial burden of colorectal cancer for patients and their families
Removing barriers to screening for un- and under-insured people + increasing early detection of the disease
Developing educational programs for early detection, increased screening, and treatment of colorectal cancer
Groundbreaking research to help fight and end colorectal cancer